Mahatma Gandhi

Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi (1869 - 1948) was an Indian nationalist leader who established his country's freedom through a nonviolent revolution.

Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress.
Mahatma Gandhi

I cannot teach you violence, as I do not myself believe in it. I can only teach you not to bow your heads before any one even at the cost of your life.
Mahatma Gandhi

I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.
Mahatma Gandhi

It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence.
Mahatma Gandhi

One needs to be slow to form convictions, but once formed they must be defended against the heaviest odds.
Mahatma Gandhi

The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.
Mahatma Gandhi